American Gaming Roleplay
Welcome to American-Gaming RolePlay
Join us today
American Gaming Roleplay
Welcome to American-Gaming RolePlay
Join us today
American Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Gaming Roleplay

Join us today: 192.99.11.136:21460

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

When Registering its Recommended That you make your fourm name as your ingame samp Name so its easy for admins to identify you
Keep the Fourms Clean there maybe Underaged users
Coming soon
Sign up on the forums in order to see what has been posted in the Roleplay tabs and others
Coming back in the summer time

WaltSteve - Admin application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WaltSteve
Head Admin
WaltSteve

WaltSteve - Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: WaltSteve - Admin application.   WaltSteve - Admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 10:34 am

In-game name: Walter_Stevens

Age (real life): 18

Timezone: GMT

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: Nope.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? If so, why: Nope.

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): Never.

Have you ever created any guides or helpful posts? If so, list them (not needed, but useful): Not yet.

What is your in-game activity like: 3 hours + per weekday, and on weekends around 4-5 hours per day.

How active are you on the forums: I will be very active.

Why do you want to become a Helperr:

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for a Helper, why should you be picked ahead of another candidate and what extra can you bring to the team: Firstly, I have a solid understanding of the rules and how they apply in many different situations. Also I have good grammar and am good at speaking to people and understanding the best way in which to deal with them.

Do you have any previous experience of being an admin or a forum Helper: I have been an admin on my friends server for around 3 months. Nothing too serious though.

Do you have Teamspeak 3 along with a working microphone:

Admin Recommendations: John

Helper Recommendations:

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice? I do.

Will you agree to our Helper/admin rules: Yep.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on American Gaming):
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: WaltSteve - Admin application.   WaltSteve - Admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 10:41 am

Dear mr WaltSteve your application has been read very very carefully as we see that you have knowldedge and you want to help the server grow so please refraine couple of scenarios with colored text the Ban evader/hacker is red and the green is for the Admin/Moderator please list down what must you do when you see a hacker or ban evader please list a 4 line scenario
Back to top Go down
https://culture-reality-role.forumotion.com
WaltSteve
Head Admin
WaltSteve

PostSubject: Re: WaltSteve - Admin application.   WaltSteve - Admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 10:52 am

*Hacker is running around. Suddenly he spawns a maverick and heliblades some newbies at spawn.*
I immediately prison the hacker to prevent him from causing any more chaos. I then procede to PM his telling him what he has done wrong and how he shall be punished for it. If he has very few playing hours then I shall refer him the rules. Once he is released from prison I shall moniter him very carefully to check his behaviour, which if it continues he shall be banned right away. If the player committing the offences is an experienced player they shall be warned/banned straight away.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Goes_Heyo

Steve_Goes_Heyo

PostSubject: Re: WaltSteve - Admin application.   WaltSteve - Admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 10:57 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: WaltSteve - Admin application.   WaltSteve - Admin application. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 am

Thread will be sent to accepted tab and locked so no replies needed
Back to top Go down
https://culture-reality-role.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaltSteve - Admin application.   WaltSteve - Admin application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WaltSteve - Admin application.
Page 1 of 1